The REGINNA 4.0 project aims to create a borderless ecosystem that brings together stakeholders in a knowledge-based society to enhance innovation and entrepreneurship in solving societal challenges. The project focuses on material science and artificial intelligence, particularly in the areas of Nanotechnology and Industry 4.0. The objectives of the project are as follows:
Phase 1 objectives:
- New talent and skills development programmes.
- Strengthen the innovation and entrepreneurial capacity of regional HEIs.
- Promote comprehensive, innovation-oriented cooperation between regional industry and HEIs.
Phase 2 objectives:
- Improved talent and skills development programmes.
- Extend the innovation and entrepreneurial capacity of HEIs.
- Promote comprehensive, innovation-oriented cooperation between industry and HEIs.