SAVE THE DATE! The Second Summer School is coming up!
24. 7. 2023
From August 31st to September 9th, 2023, the second Summer School, »Diving into high-innovation potential areas: Entrepreneurship and Business Strategies related to Industry 4.0 and Nanotechnology« of the REGINNA 4.0 project funded by the EIT - European Institute of Innovation & Technology- will be held in Pordenone, at the headquarters of the University Consortium, with the aim of deepening the themes of Nanotechnologies and of Industry 4.0, declined in terms of innovation and entrepreneurship.
The Summer School will connect students with academics, businesses, public bodies, and non-governmental organizations to explore innovations, business development, and the transfer of ideas from the laboratory to the market.
The summer school, completely in English and free of charge, includes two events:
1) HACKATHON: Summer HackTown 2023 (August 31st–September 2nd), which foresees the answer to a challenge entirely tailored to you young people. The first three classified groups will receive a prize in shopping vouchers for technology goods. Only in-person participation is possible.
2) A WEEK OF LECTURES (September 4th–9th), in hybrid mode, both online and in person.
It will be possible to participate in one or both events. Completing the hackathon test and/or passing the final test of the course will allow university students to receive an EIT-labeled certificate that might be redeemed for ECTS credits at their university.
- Venue: Consorzio Universitario-room S1, via Prasecco 2, Pordenone, Italy & On-line
- Registration due date: Hackathon & Lectures: August 30th, 2023
- ECTS points: Completing the hackathon and/or passing the test of the summer school will allow university students to receive an EIT-labelled certificate that might be redeemed for ECTS credits at their university.